Saturday, September 8, 2012

Not much to talk about...

I didn't do any sewing today, I forbid myself to do any sewing, instead I focused on stuff I've been avoiding, but really needed to get done.
I spent my morning cleaning. I'm still being bad about putting stuff back when I'm done with it, and it needed to be done. And even with my most recent cleaning days I've been neglecting cleaning off my folding table. Today I remedied that. Now all that's left on there is the stuff I actually use compared to just leave there. I'd like to say I'm going to keep it that way, but we all know I won't. At least I'm aware of my shortcomings.

In the afternoon I turned my attention to this blog. I'm still several days behind from last month, and I really need to get caught up. It would be easier if my computer wasn't being a pain and shutting down randomly when I shift the power cord accidentally. But I managed to get four posts written (Including this one). A couple of them are already posted, but a couple of them still need photos before I can share them with everyone. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny so I can do that.
So really, not much to talk about for today, but plenty to talk about (and catch up on) for past days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just found your beautiful blog,followed you:)I would appreciate it very much if you could follow me back at http://dollsvalley.blogspot.in/ thanx :)

    ReplyDelete