Sunday, September 9, 2012

Taking a Break

Yes, it's true, I woke up this morning, and wanted nothing to do with anything productive today. No sewing, no blog writing, nothing at all like that. And since I had been so good lately I felt I had earned a day off, so I took it. There's no need forcing creativity, especially since I've had quite a good spell of it lately.
Instead I goofed off, and played video games. While Aubrey the fashion designer didn't make much progress today, Aubrey the Adventurer reached level twelve.

I did actually end up doing some sewing late in the evening. I wanted to do something, but in all honesty I don't have any projects to start. I'm still avoiding that P.J. outfit, and everything else is still in the design phase. I ended up working on Charlotte's Halloween costume. Again I'm going to keep it a secret from you, I'm not sure why I'm always so secretive about her Halloween and Christmas outfits, everything else I won't stop blathering on about. Anyway, you will find out in time, especially if I finish it before the actual date, which at this rate I will be done long before October, much less the end of it. Although I still have a long way to go with it, and several pieces to make. You know me and my love of separates. Today I started on the dress. I still have to make the underskirt and the apron, but that can wait until another day.
I've already said too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment