Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Clicking of the Keys

What a dull day.

I've been really bad about getting caught up on my blog posts from last month, and to make matters worse, I've been getting behind in this month too. So I spent today working on it. I managed to get four entire posts written and posted, not including this one. I'm still an entire week behind, scattered over the past couple of weeks, but I'm glad that I'm slightly less behind. I guess that's what I'm going to have to do, taking days where I devote the entire day to getting caught up. The days where I'm both sewing and writing rarely work out well.

So hopefully I'll get back to sewing tomorrow. But I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, so I'm going to ask you, my dear readers to decide for me.

Which do you think I should do tomorrow?
A. Work on P.J.'s outfit
B. Work on Fluff's outfit
C. Work on Charlotte's Halloween costume
D. Work on getting caught up n the blog
E. Work on dressing a different doll (my choice of who)
F. None of the above (Fill in your idea in the comments)

I eagerly await your decision dear readers!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for B. Really intrigued to see what Fluff's outfit looks like, I totally dig the one it's based on. If it's one of those Don't feel like sewing days, I'll go with D, though, since I always enjoy reading the blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should work on Charlotte's Halloween costume,that must be lot of work!!!:)

    And later you must come on line to do a lil bit of blogging,so that you never stay behind!!;)

    I would love to have your comment on my latest blog,so plz visit as and when you have time:)Many many thanks for stopping by my blog and following me!!:)

    ReplyDelete