Friday, September 21, 2012

Well it's happened again

I've decided I needed another break from blogging. And while usually it's because I'm overwhelmed, this time it's because I'm underwhelmed. I've simply run out of ideas and I am low on creative juices. So instead of driving myself crazy and doing a bunch of "I tried to sew and it was a mess" posts I'm going to take a break from sewing and from blogging. If some rare accident happens and I find myself doing some doll sewing, I'll share it with you.
But unless that happens, I'm going to be laying low for a week. Like usual I'm still several days behind, so you should be hearing some catch up posts from me, but usually when I say that I find myself putting it off each day and never getting caught up.
Really, I'm not sure if I'm in the right mood to be getting caught up anyway. I'm not sure what's up but I've been feeling a bit blue lately, and it may color my attitude. So hopefully this break will help me clear my head and get back into enjoying doll sewing again.
Oh, and I'm not saying this because I want people to console me, I just need to give myself and write a given time for me to be away so I don't feel guilty about saying nothing and not updated the blog. This post is mostly for me (which can be said for all of the other posts too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment