Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Continued.

So I didn't end up getting those things posted in my Etsy store today. I did take the pictures this morning, but I forgot how long it takes me to edit photos. By the time I finished them it was well into the afternoon and the peak selling hours were over, so I decided to hold off listing them until tomorrow.

But I did manage to get some more stuff listed over on the Dollpage. Earring Magic Ken, Sleeping Beauty's Head, a TLC Starr doll, and some single Bratz shoes all made their debut over there and moved off of my dressed and into the closet. These were all lowed priced items, so while they will add some to my goal, it won't be a huge amount, but I'd still be grateful if they sell.

But I'm also enjoying clearing off my dresser, it's been a long time since it's been somewhat clear, although there's a still long way to go. I counted and there's about 12 things still waiting to be listed, although a couple of those can't be listed yet since they still need some work, but most of them can be. And even when I run out of things on my dresser, I can start posting patterns again. There's still plenty of those to work my way thru.

And I'm sorry for boring people with these posts, but in all honesty, I haven't been feeling that creative lately. So if you weren't getting posts like these, you'd be getting your standard "I can't think of anything to sew!" posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment