Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Terrible

My day was incredibly terrible. I don't feel like going into detail, so I'll just hit the low points.

-Walked into the kitchen for Breakfast, stepped on a dead mouse.

-Went out to buy myself a Christmas present, it had sold. Even though it had been there for months, and I was just there a week ago. (Why does this keep happening???)

-Found absolutely nothing at any of the thrift stores when out.

-Even went to the Antique Mall where I decided I actually didn't want any of the vintage clothing there (it's only swimsuits and nightwear).

-Came home, and immediately stepped into cat vomit.

-Took off my shoes, then managed to stub my toe.

Do I need to go on?

Ugh.

I am so over today.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Courage. I hope you have a better day tomorrow .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're braver than me. I would have given up at the mouse. Here's hoping your week & weekend gets infinitely better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete