Sunday, December 9, 2012

Just write one more sentence, then you can take a break.

Not a whole lot to report today. I spent most of my day working on the blog, on one post. For some reason I've been having the worst time writing down my experience in getting that (awesome) Titan Ponytail. So today I sat in front of my screen and spent hours working on that post. I did finally manage to get it all written eventually. With getting that finished that means I'm all caught up on my posting... except I still have to take pictures for several posts. I'm just waiting for a sunny day so they don't come out too blurry. But once that's done there will be a ton of updates from me. I hope I don't overwhelm anybody.

I also started working on the second version of Francie's dress, but just the sleeves today. They're very similar to the first ones I made, except I replaced one part with some tulle to eliminate the bulk. I didn't get much further on it tonight, because I realized that I'm going to have to line them too.

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment