Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope everyone out there is having a fun (and safe) Christmas.
As I've said earlier, we were going to have a low key Christmas today. Our big one won't be until Saturday when my sister and husband are here. But I still wanted to celebrate on the actual day. So the four of us got together at noon for a pancake lunch. We ended up watching some classic Christmas cartoons while we were eating. After that we each got one present, I actually got two. I think everyone enjoyed their presents, I know I sure did.
I should point out the only reason why I got two was because these were the dolls I bought on my own earlier in the month. I bought them with borrowed money, so it was my idea to atone for doing that by making me wait until now to actually get them. I did talk about them briefly when I actually got them since I held onto them for a couple of days so I could clean them. I promise you'll get a more in depth introduction to them in time, but for now I'll just share with you a picture. Here's my Christmas day presents:

They actually came nude, but I was able to dress them in swimsuits thanks to that package from my Flickr friend. Thanks again Cubby! These are my first pair of Ken swim trunks, I hope he doesn't mind Allen borrowing them.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them today, even though it's Christmas, I'm still working on cleaning the house. Today I started working in the upstairs bathroom. I spent a short time in there today, I stopped after mopping the floor since I needed to let it dry. Still have work to do in there, but at least I made some progress in there today.

And speaking of progress, I got an email from the person who bought that doll from me last Thursday, they got it in the mail yesterday. Which is crazy fast. Since they received the item and happy with it, that means the money is now able to be used! And I was very good, I used it to repay my parents some of what I owe them. I still owe them 30, but that's down considerably from the 72 I started at. And that thirty is all I owe for my actual Christmas present, I've now paid off that titan Ponytail and Allen and Stacey.

It's a Christmas Miracle!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your dolls. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good
    thank you very much ..
    I want to come visit me
    I wish you a happy birthday
    Bring me the chance of my visit is
    bye-bye

    ReplyDelete