Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pushed to my Limit

Alright, now that the shopping day is over and done with, it's time to get back to... ugh... cleaning. Since my sister and her husband are staying for a couple days I assume they'll want to take a shower at some point and since the upstairs bathroom is the most guest friendly bathroom that will most likely be the one they use, meaning I have to clean it. So I spent hours on my hands and knees scrubbing everything to make sure it was nice and clean. I eventually had to stop.

I won't lie, I tried keeping my cool while cleaning the bathroom, but it wasn't easy. Again I was the only one cleaning. Time is really getting down there and there's still so much to do, and I'm getting really fed up being the only one doing anything. After I gave up in the bathroom I started working on the laundry room... and that's when it happened. I reached my limit. I was the only one cleaning anything, nobody else seemed to give a crap, so I gave up. I stormed upstairs and slammed my door. If they want the house to look like a total mess that's fine by me.


Whatever.

After that my father called my brother down and they've been cleaning in the kitchen.

I still don't care.

I'm so over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment