Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the night before Christmas

And all through the house,

not a creature was stiring,

except for me, because I was cleaning the dining room.

I know, I'm butchering a classic, but whatever. Today was the day I worked on cleaning the dining room. I know I said that I wasn't going to clean it, but the other day my father and brother went and cleaned most of the big stuff in there. There was a lot of detail work to be done, but I was touched by their actually doing something I decided to finish it for them. I did however not clean off the table, a couple things ended up migrating there that shouldn't have, so I left them there. Not my mess, not my problem. Since this room was mainly clean already, it didn't take me too long to get everything in order. I mean it still took me a while, but it ended up being a lighter day than some.
Since today is the last mail day before Christmas I ended up stalking the mailman again. I'm still waiting for those two things to arrive. Neither of them are Christmas related things, so it's not like if they don't arrive today anything's ruined, but I just hate waiting! 
But I don't have to wait any longer... well for one of the things. It was a present from a Flickr friend, and it was loaded with the most amazing Barbie things!

I'm going to hold off sharing it with you for a while. I'm just too exhausted to do a big post right now.

(So now I owe you two posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment