Friday, January 4, 2013

Another Brief Blog

Not a whole lot to report today either. I spent a while working on cleaning in my room and working on the blog. I managed to get two more posts finished. I am slowly making progress on it! Hopefully I can keep working on it and get all caught up.

I also did some work with dolls today, some good, some bad. Stacey got a bath today. I didn't have time earlier to do it and I was working with her today when I realized how filthy she was. So she took a trip to the bathroom where she got a decent wash. She now looks much better, although I did discover she has several pink stains on the underside of one of her arms that I did not know about before. I also did some work on Fashion Queen's dress, but I'm not sure if it will end up working out. I may have messed it up more than I helped it. I set it aside for another day, I may end up putting it away for a bit. I think I need a break from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment