Monday, January 28, 2013

Changing Gears

Not a whole lot to report today.
I did do some work on dressing a doll today. No, not Stacey, I need a break from that little project. This was for one of the Ponytails, it however was a fruitful as Stacey's project has been. It's just, I wish I could say I really liked what I did today, but really can't. I mean, I don't dislike it, but I'm not super in love with it. I think that this outfit is a good start, but certainly not where I feel it should be.
This has happened before. Talking P.J. was a lot like this too. I knew some of the aspects that I wanted her outfit to have, it just took a while for the rest of the outfit to fall into place. So while I think what I did today was a good first step, it's not going to be my final step to getting this doll dressed. (Rats)
I also took some time working on ideas for other dolls hoping I'd find something that I really like, but couldn't. I guess that Stacey is the only doll with anything going for her.

I guess tomorrow I'm going back to working on that outfit.
(Rats)

No comments:

Post a Comment