Saturday, January 5, 2013

Three makes it a collection (AKA Another Brief Blog)

I spent today a lot like I've spent the past couple of days, by blogging and cleaning.

I am pleased to say that I managed to get those final days of 2012 when my sister was here written and posted. Right now there's still about five posts I'm working on that can't be published yet. Those are the detailed posts about doll stuff the happened in the past couple of days that I wanted to give their own blog posts about. I am working on those still, so you will be getting them. So even though I did make a lot of progress, there's still plenty of work to do.
Cleaning on the other hand did not go so well, I think things might be messier than they were when I woke up this morning. I was however able to undress the last doll still wearing their Christmas outfit and put them back in their every day clothes. Actually that's not true. Mary Clair, Ashley, and Midge are still wearing their Christmas clothes. It's just I like those outfits more than what they normally wear, so I left them wearing those outfits. I did this last year too, I think Mary Clair didn't change back until March last year.
But other spots in the room are a bit of a mess, but it's because I did some sewing today. I found a doll dress that I wanted to make. I put off starting it until well into the evening. But when I finally started working on it, I found the tension in the sewing machine was really off, like really off. Not sure what's going on there. So I just ended up wasting some fabric today.

Have I lost my sewing skill since I took that two week break from it?

No comments:

Post a Comment