Well it's Sunday again, which means it's time for my weekly update. I'm still working hard on getting to my hundred dollar goal by March 9th. I am pleased to announce that I'm still on target. I did manage to get my twenty dollars raised for this week, but just barely. Last week I bemoaned losing out sales due to overseas shipping being so high, but I actually heard back from one of the people who contact me. Apparently they wanted the dolls, despite the high shipping cost. Those two dolls were the only things that sold this week, despite my listing things practically every day. I've already listed most of the nicer things that I hope to sell. I mean I certainly have lots of stuff left to list, but the higher end things have been listed, and weirdly enough, it hasn't found much interest out there. I won't lie, I am a little worried about making my goal. So far I haven't sold a single thing on Etsy, all my sales have come from the Dollpage. Hopefully sales will pick up.
I've also been working on that dress I'm going to donate to the club raffle. Work is slow on it because I'm really scrutinizing every part of it. I'm ripping out a lot more than I leave in. I just want it to be perfect. I need to spend more time on it. I know that I have a while until March, but the rate I'm going I probably won't make it. And I'd hate to be stressing myself out at the last minute because I didn't plan my time accordingly. I do have a picture to share this time of it. It's just the bodice at the moment. Most of it's sewed with holding stitches, I'm still working out the placement of the straps and making sure they're even since they're inset and I can't easily go back and change them after this step. But at least you can see the fabric I chose for the dress.
See you next Sunday, hopefully with progress on both projects!