Thursday, March 21, 2013

Productive with a capital PRO

I woke up this morning feeling good. I haven't mentioned it, but for the past week or so I've been having some sleeping issues. I haven't been able to fall asleep at night, and I've been waking up pretty early and have been unable to fall back asleep. I think last night was my first decent nights sleep in a while.

And I took full advantage of my well rested state. I started off my morning with getting stuff listed online. With May 4th rapidly approaching (the date I need to pay off that final 82 dollars for that doll) I need to get my rear in gear and start selling stuff. Right now I only have about ten dollars saved up, and that's nowhere near my goal. I said I was going to post things for sale one day a week, and I skipped last week, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss this week. I managed to get five things listed today. Over on Etsy I got that Shirley Temple book listed and those ceramic purple Rabbits I bought the other day. And over on the Dollpage I got Talking Julia's head, a Little Debbie Barbie, and that clone outfit listed. Hopefully something will end up selling, I'd really like to be closer to my goal. I know my parents said they'd help cover what I couldn't, but it looks like early May will be an expensive time and I'd rather not have to ask them for money. So keep your finger's crossed I'll start selling stuff.

I got that done pretty early in the day. After that I worked on the blog some. I wrote about a post and a half, not including this one. It was yesterday's post, plus one introducing another doll. That one still needs some work, but at least I have the start of it written.

And after that I worked on the Francie outfit! I told you I was productive. I was working on the shorts today. I wish I could say it was successful, but it wasn't. I don't think those shorts will work. I got them finished, but there were some fit issues that I didn't like. Truth be told, I still need to work on my Francie pants pattern. I have a decent pants pattern for practically everyone except her. I ended up working on tweaking the pattern some, but didn't make much progress on it.

I guess there's always tomorrow for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment