Sunday, April 7, 2013

Good News/Bad News

Oh...

My...

Goodness...

You Guys...

My E-bay auction ended today. I started it at 15, over the next couple of days it inched along to 25, this morning when I checked it, it had blossomed to 64, and then right before the auction ended, it EXPLODED to 89... my mind is blown. The final bid was 89.55 for the Happy Family Neighbor doll, plus shipping. I looked it up, and by the time all the fees are taken out, I'll end up with around 77 dollars or so. Which means I'll be able to pay off those dolls almost completely from this single sale. Once I get the money, wait for E-bay to release it to me (I don't sell very often on there), and get confirmation that the seller is totally happy with their purchase I can contact my seller and finally buy the doll lot. And then I get to wait for it to arrive in the mail, but at least now I can rest easy that I'll have the money and won't have to borrow any or scrounge any at the last minute. What an amazing sale.

Wow

And now for some bad news, I'm going on another short hiatus. In fact, almost the rest of April will be a hiatus for one reason or another. It's not for anything bad, in fact it's good. For this one my Grandparents are going back North from Florida now that winter's over. They'll be stopping in and visiting for a weekend, which is great. Not being able to see them as often is one of the worst parts of moving down south. I miss them, but now I get to see them. But it comes with a price. A cleaning price. For their visit the house will have to be a lot cleaner. Now I already did a good start when my sister came for a visit, but now I need to be a lot more detail orientated. And like I said before, hearing me talk (and complain) about cleaning isn't fun. So I'll spare you that (and the eventual breakdown) and just take a blogging break.

I will see you all on the 15th! (Tax Day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment