Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sad Charlotte!

This picture sums of my feelings pretty perfectly:

Why you ask? Well, the woman from Craigslist never got back to me about the dolls! We ended up making plans to meet tomorrow in the evening so I could look at the Midge and Ken. She was actually planning on being in my town that day, so would it ended up being better for me, also we'd be meeting in public so that it was less sketchy. I just didn't know a time since she had to wait for her husband to get off work to decide when they would be in town... BUT SHE NEVER TEXTED ME TODAY. I knew it was going to be in the evening, but that's come and gone. I have no idea what's going on. I texted her earlier this evening to see what was up and got no reply! I've been waiting hours since then and nothing. Absolutely nothing!

I checked and the ad is still up, so I don't think it sold or anything, they're just not responding to me anymore.

WHAT IS GOING ON????

No comments:

Post a Comment