Saturday, June 29, 2013

Section Two, Item Four

For today we have an item I'm not totally sure what it's supposed to be. It's a florescent orange play suit
looking item made out of a thick nylon? material (I think it's nylon). If I had to make an educated guess what it could be, I'd say it's a scuba swimsuit? I do know that it's for a female since it has bust darts. It has a simple bodice with an elastic waist, full length puffy sleeves with elastic at the cuffs, and attached shorts with rolled cuffs. And it closes in the back with a single snap. Like I said, I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. It does have it's fair share of wear. Like a lot of the items, the elastic in it is shot. It also has a hem coming undone at the back with some fraying going on. It also has a pretty amateurish repair to the front. It looks like it was starting to come undone at the front (and showing off a lot more cleavage) and someone repaired it with some white thread, which is also coming undone. I did take out the white thread after taking the picture, but I don't plan on repairing it any. This piece will get washed, then stored away for a long, long time. I really could never see myself using this item, ever.

1 comment:

  1. cute post!

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete