Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello Everyone :(

Hello Dear Readers,

I'm in a blue mood right now. I lost out on a doll that I really, really, really wanted. I found her online and had been working on saving up the money (and I was like twenty dollars away) and she sold. It's that whole "don't count your chickens before they hatch" deal, but I really, really, really wanted this doll. She did have major melting going on and her hair was a mess, but she was a really hard to find doll that was within my price range.

I know I shouldn't let things like this get to me so much, but it's really put me into a funk. Not bad enough to want to pack away the dolls but bad enough to zap my enthusiasm for any doll (and non-doll related) projects. I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon enough, I just need the time to get over my disappointment.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment