Friday, October 10, 2014

Frustration.

A big thank you to everyone who wished me luck for my job interview, and to everyone who kept me in their thoughts. However, it ended up being a mute point. The guy never ended up calling me to set up an interview on Friday. *Sigh* Sadly it's an employer's market and they can do whatever they want. It's just very frustrating to me. I'm holding out a little hope that Friday ended up super busy and they never got a chance to call me and I'll hear from them on Monday. It's an unlikely scenario, but I can at least try to think positively.

It is so annoying to be lead on like this. I even cut my hair! However, I'm more bummed over the fact that I didn't get a chance for an in person interview for this job. I had been meaning to cut my hair and donate it I was just procrastinating and at least this gave me the push to finally do it. It's just hair, it will grow back out.

I did get some mail today (one doll related item and one not), so at least the Universe is rewarding me for my sacrifice. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aubrey,
    I don't want to give you false hope, but I know many people who get calls from potential employers much later then expected. Don't despair. At least you got to donate your hair which is a great thing. I tried once but got so fed up of long hair I cut it just before it was long enough to donate.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete