Thursday, October 2, 2014

I have survived!

Hello Dear Readers,

Quick update on me, long story short I'm alive. I woke up on the morning of the 23rd absolutely freezing. I was shaking, my teeth were chattering, and nothing I did warmed me up. I turned off my fan, put several blankets on, put on more clothes, and broke out the heating pad. It wasn't until the heating pad was cranked up full did I finally warm up enough to stop shaking like that.
I was hoping that would be the end of it, but it was just the start. I suffered for two days with a fever and chills spending most of my time sleeping or trying to. After a few days like this I looked up my symptoms that it turned out I had a sinus infection. My nose wasn't very stuffed, but everything else matched up perfectly. I got some medicine and things have been on an upswing. I'm still on my way back to normal, but I'll take it. My neck is still a little stiff (I strained from the awkward positions I had it in when sleeping so many hours and drinking water at an incline), and my head is still a little cloudy but I certainly feel better than before.

And you want to know something really annoying? On Tuesday when I had my first bad chills, I gave myself a migraine, so I had to deal with that too!

I've never had a sinus infection like that before, and hope it never happens again.
Awful, awful, awful.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Aubrey,
    I hope you are all better now. have a good weekend,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete