Friday, January 16, 2015

She's now heads above the competition!

I'm hoping this will be a quick post. I just wanted to share with you all my second Quick Curl Francie now that she's complete. You already saw part of her several months ago when I shared her broken body that I had found online very cheaply and repaired. I had found someone selling the head but hadn't had the chance to get together with them for months until last weekend. I was going to buy the head from them, but they just ended up giving it to me for free!
She's in really nice shape. Perfect makeup and her hair wasn't too messy for a Quick Curl doll. It didn't take me long to brush it out. At first when I was brushing it out I thought she might have cut hair, but now I'm not so sure. It's shorter than my other doll, but it's all even. It's long enough that she doesn't need a reroot, but if she did it wouldn't be terrible since she would make a beautiful Baggie Francie. I'm not sure what it is about Quick Curl Francie, but I really love her face paint.
And now she gets to join the rest of the undressed dolls while I work on dressing them and who knows when I'll get around to her. But at least now she has a head! 
She's prettier in person, my camera just took a bad picture of her. I really need to upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment