Thursday, May 28, 2015

I did some cleaning, but obviously no dusting

Here's a picture of Charlotte's shelf currently. 

As you can see a few dolls are still wearing their Christmas outfits. I would change them into something more seasonal, but I just like them in their Christmas outfits better than anything else I have for them. Audrey Hepburn is in a bathrobe since someone else stole her Christmas dress. Ashley would still be in her Christmas dress except I changed it to something else a while back but I ended up not liking it and was too lazy to put her back into her Christmas dress. I ended up changing her back into that swimsuit I bought/modified last year. Sebastian also changed into swimwear (he was nude before). Kelly and Tommy changed out of their Christmas clothes too and into something more weather appropriate. I pulled my other Homme doll from the shelf. He is still wearing his Valentine's pajamas, but I don't have a spot for him right now. I have a few things I moved back to the shelf after I took the picture, but it's a lot less cluttered right now. The bookshelf has kind of become a catch all for dolls and projects but I need to be better about keeping it organized. I know I always feel better when I can look over and it's not a jumbled mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment