Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You know what I hate?

Being forced to pay a ton for priority shipping to just have the seller sit on the item for days before getting it into the mail. 

I bought something on Saturday, paid 10 dollars for shipping, bought something on Sunday and paid 15 dollars for shipping. Neither of them have gotten into the mail yet. I understand not being able to ship something immediately as someone pays, but when I'm getting gouged so much on shipping (believe me I know how much these things weigh) I would at least like them to get into the mail by the second business day of the week!

*Grumble, grumble, grumble*

1 comment:

  1. I hate paying for priority and seeing the item come first class or parcel post. As a buyer I expect my item to ship 1-2 days of payment. As a seller I ship within 1-2 business days of payment. I stopped shipping on weekends because my local post office is horrible.

    ReplyDelete