Thursday, July 9, 2015

Request of my Readers RE: 2015 Disney Dolls

Hello Dear Readers,

I was just wondering if anyone stumbles across any reviews of the new 2015 Disney classic dolls could you share the info with me? The dolls have been out for a few weeks now and I've been trying to find any reviews of them and haven't been having much luck. Like usual, I'm really just trying to find out what color shoes they have to see if there's any colors I don't have yet. I have heard rumors of there being a 25 percent off sale coming up soon and I'd hate to miss it, but I'd also hate to buy more dolls than I needed to and end up with multiples of the same shoes (I already have two yellow, burgundy, and brown pairs).

I have seen pictures of Belle and I'm pretty sure her shoes are the same yellow tone as the pair I already have so I'm crossing her off the list. I was hoping for a gold tone pair, but no luck. Snow White still has the same yellow shoes (they are the same color as Belle's, btw). I assume Merida, Mulan, and Sleeping Beauty all have the same color shoes as last year too. The new classic Elsa, assuming she now has the rubber legs, most likely will have the same color shoes as the J.C. Penny doll, which I already purchased. However all of these dolls I would like to see pictures of before ruling them out completely. 

That really leaves just Tiana and Cinderella as the two I'm most curious about and most likely to have new shoe colors. Tiana does have a new dress so I'm hoping it'll have a new shoe color as well. Although, blue is the color I have the most of (5), so it could end up being a repeated color. I still want to get her since I really like her dress and tiara. Cinderella is in her classic dress (which I doubt they will ever remove from the classics line) but her shoes have always had the most variation. She could have clear flats or blue flats. I already own the clear flats and the blue flats from last years doll but with her shoes there's a possibility of them giving her a variation.

Pocahontas, Ariel, and Rapunzel don't have shoes so seeing their reviews aren't as much of a top priority. Rapunzel is even off the want list since her promo pictures are prettier than the released doll. And Jasmine has the curled toe shoes which I own a pair of and have yet to use.

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Aubrey,
    Good luck with your shoe shopping!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I could find was Mulan in a video and she has a pair of reddish/brownish shoes. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I looked for half an hour to see if I could find anything. Seems most people just want to show the doll and not the shoes. I'll still keep my eyes out for anything. Be sure to check Tumblr, Flickr, Youtube, and Instagram over the next few days. If any place will have the info, it would be those 4. I'm even slightly thinking Reddit as well, and also Facebook groups. Good luck in your search.

    ReplyDelete