Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello

Hello Everyone,


Just popping in to give proof to everyone that I haven't abandoned the blog ..... again. 

I did receive my grail doll in the mail, safe and sound. However I haven't even gotten started on her blog post. It's on my to do list, but I'm just having a hard time getting anything done off of it. Lately I've just been so unmotivated for anything. I've just been doing the bare minimum to get by, if that. Once in a while I do have a productive day, but those are few and far between. I just feel so tired and run down lately. Hopefully it will cool down soon and that will help both sleeping better and not getting so hot during the day.

I did want to share something with you. I went out to town today. I stopped into Hobby Lobby looking for small frames for a potential project. No dice on that front, but I did buy some fabric. I haven't been sewing lately, so I haven't been buying fabric. I have so much already that if I'm not using what I have I really shouldn't be adding more. However, I needed this fabric. I bought a half yard of an orange calico with black cats Halloween fabric that I'm either going to make something for Charlotte or Ashley from and a quarter yard of a Christmas patterned fabric which will be used for one of the male dolls for Christmas. I honestly could not pass that Christmas fabric up.


The pen is there for scale

No comments:

Post a Comment