Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Cross one off the list...

So I made it to day 5 of the New Year without a dolly purchase.


Just after finishing my wish list, I get to cross something off it! Today I found the Purple Rock Fairy on sale at Kmart.com for just under 10 dollars. It's a relatively new doll that so far I've only seen on Amazon. They have it listed for 11.99, which is more than I wanted to pay. I've been watching it in the hopes it would go on sale, but now I can cross it off my list since I found it cheaper elsewhere. And actually I didn't end up spending any money for it. I had earned some Shop Your Way Points from Sears/Kmart's loyalty program in December that were due to expire in a few days so I was able to use them on the doll to get it for free! Can't knock that. It's due to arrive on Thursday. I really just want her for the shoes but I am curious to see how the doll looks in person. I'm not going to write a review on her, but I will take some pictures of her in case people are interested in seeing real life pictures of the doll.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aubrey,
    Happy New Year! I'm glad you were able to cross one off your list.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete