Sunday, April 15, 2018

Fresh Dolls Sale

Hey everyone,

Quick post to point out that the Fresh Dolls sale is ending tomorrow April 16th at midnight on their website. I don't mean to sound like I'm shilling these dolls, but I am very excited for them. They've been showing some guy clothing sets over on their Instagram and I asked the owner, Dr. Lisa, if they'll be up for pre-order soon and she said yes. There's a camo bombers jacket that if it fit Joe I'd be beyond thrilled.

I recommend checking them out. They seem to be really interested in what collectors have to say.


1 comment:

  1. I just saw on their site that they have extented the pre-order sale to April 22nd! The guys are awesome! I already own 4 of the girls, but I did order one from the new line in addition to the guys!

    ReplyDelete