Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Happy First Post for the second part of the Year Everyone!

 

Hello Dear Readers (Not like there's much to read on this blog right now). I was just wondering if people would be interested in another Advent Calendar follow along like I did several years ago for the Christmas season? 
 
I wouldn't do Barbie like last time since I don't have any interest in the Dreamtopia themed one from this year, but I was thinking about something in the toy genre. Ideally I would do the American Girl Mega Blocks set, but since that line is out of production the price on that has gone way up. So unless Santa decides to bring it to me and bring it early, it's not happening (and I have not been a good boy this year when it comes to dolly spending, so I am not holding out hope for that). I was just wondering if people had any interest in another Christmas count down. Let me know in the comments!

Hope everyone out there is staying safe!

-Aubrey

2 comments: