Monday, December 5, 2022

Day 5 Already? Time for Our Advent Calendar Unboxing!

 Hello Dear Readers,


We are up to day five on our calendar! Time is just rushing by! I've been trying to stay busy, but I've been playing catch up from being sick. 

Our door today is this cute little snow covered log cabin:


Opening it reveals...

Shoes! Yay for shoes! You know me and shoes, I cannot get enough of them. This is actually one of the reasons why I bought this calendar. For some reason I really like this shoe mold. I don't have any doll wearing them and they can't actually fit on Charlotte's (wave one Fashionista) feet, but I like getting these shoes in different colors. This is my first white pair, so I'm happy to have them. Here's how they look on our doll:

Did I buy a calendar just for a pair of shoes? Time will tell (and I have done things just that crazy before).

 Here's our little door with the previous day's door:

See everyone for the 6th!



No comments:

Post a Comment