Thursday, December 8, 2022

Don't Mind the Long Pause, Day Eight of Our Advent Calendar!

 Hello Dear Readers,

 I must start off with an apology. I had to abandon the Advent Calendar project. December put me through the ringer and I totally got sidetracked and lost a lot of motivation. I should have expected it, it happens pretty much every year. 

Anywhoo, today's door is another cute little tree. What's interesting is that it's a very geometric design compared to yesterday's tree, which was cartoony, but more realistic. This tree is covered in a lot of differently sized ovals in different colors to look like ornaments. 



Opening up the door we find....


More earrings! These earrings are made from a purple plastic. They are pointed at the top and bottom with circular designs around the edges and have a molded in snowflake in the center. Unfortunately I have no additional pictures of these because I have misplaced them. I believe I put them in the present from the 7th, but can't find that right now. When I do, I will try to update the blog post. Getting more organized has been one of my 2023 goals, but it hasn't been super successful yet.

Here's our door added to our collection, we're getting quite a forest!


See everyone tomorrow for day 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment