Saturday, December 10, 2022

Finally in the Double Digits! Day 10 of our Advent Calendar

 Hello Dear Readers, 


Time for day 10 of our Advent Calendar! Today's door is a very cute cartoon of a deer. 


It's a little baby deer with the white spots on the back. It's very cute and I assume with the winged eyeliner it's a girl deer.

Opening the door we find...


A plastic plate with a single attached painted gingerbread man.The gingerbread man has black eyes, red lips, three white buttons going down the front of his chest, and red at the arms and legs. Not going to lie, it almost looks like he's tied to the plate with red ropes. Like one of those assistants tied to a spinning wheel so knives can be thrown at them. All jokes aside, I really like this. I'm a total sucker for little miniatures like that. And I like how this one doesn't have those raised plastic things in the back that works with select Barbie playsets (that I don't have). 


Our doll can't really hold it that well, she's actually leaning on the side to balance the plate on her hand.  This would work well for other dolls and would be a great decor item. So far this is my top item from the calendar (with the shoes a close second). 


Here's our deer added to our forest. 

They better watch out for that cat. I think they're getting tired of eating pine needles. See everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment