Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Let's have Lucky Day 13 on our Barbie Advent Calendar!

 Hello Dear Readers, 

 

Today's door is another little tree. This is another snow covered tree. This is our third snow covered tree and our sixth tree in general. They've been a popular choice. At least each of them have been different and they're not repeating the same images.

 


 Opening the door we find...

 


Some boots! These boots are made from a light pink plastic, have a slight platform heel, and molded in details. 


I've never seen this boot mold before. They are pretty neat. I like the lace up details in the back. Not sure if I would ever use these though. 

The points along the top are a little not my style. I mean, I have them, but who knows if they will stay. 

 


I'm glad we got some more winter appropriate shoes. Those white opened toe shoes we got earlier are cute, but boy are they not the best for winter weather. 


Here's our door added to the "woods" on the other side of the box. Our first tree! (On that side).

See everyone tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment