Sunday, December 4, 2022

Day Four of our Christmas Advent Calendar!

 Hello Dear Readers,


We are onto day four of our Advent Calendar. I actually spent some time today wrapping presents. I needed to go over my list and see what I still needed for Christmas and I decided when I was doing that, I was going to wrap some things. So I got several things wrapped and now have an idea of what I need to buy for Christmas. But enough about that, let's get to our door:


It's another tree, they are loving those tree. It's an evergreen trimmed in gold along the edges. Opening the door reveals...


A necklace! Made from pink plastic it has a geometric design that matches our earrings from the other day. I feel like I've seen this necklace before, but I think I've gotten something similar from a Fashionista or a fashion pack and not this exact same necklace.

Here it is on our doll:

And here is our door added to the base:


I won't lie, I don't enjoy that part. Those doors are a pain to put in and I keep pulling them out by accident. I appreciate the added value of that feature, but it's a nightmare to do. 

See everyone for day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment