Wednesday, December 7, 2022

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas, Day Seven of Our Advent Calendar!

 Hello Dear Readers,

Time for day Seven of our Advent Calendar! I've also been playing catch up with posts, haven't been on time these past few days. I've been very tired. I actually went to bed at 7 pm yesterday, so I guess I really needed the sleep. 

Our door today is another little snow covered tree. They've really been loving trees on door.
No decorations on this tree, just some snow. We open the door to reveal...

A present! 😀





An empty present... 😢

I'm just kidding about my disappointment. I actually really like this. It's a simple box made from a light purple plastic with a lid that has white painted details. It is empty, but it actually opens and there is a hinge so that the top doesn't get lost. I really like that it actually opens and that it can be used for storage. It's too small for the necklace, but it does fit the earrings and the shoes. I will keep this and it'll most likely become part of my Barbie Christmas decor. Pretty nice. 

 

Here's our door with some previous doors. We're getting quite a forest.

See everyone for tomorrow, day 8!


1 comment: