Thursday, December 15, 2022

Who is ready for Day 15 of our Barbie Color Reveal Advent Calendar?

 Hello Dear Readers, 


Are you ready for day 15 of our Advent Calendar? I know I sure am. Today's door is another tree. This one is decorated, but it has red circles and yellow diamonds for the ornaments. So we'll be adding another tree to the forest. 

We open the door to reveal...

... what is that?

We take it out of the door to reveal...


A coat! A very wrinkled coat, but it might not have been so wrinkled had I opened the calendar in a more timely manner. This coat is made from a light purple twill fabric with a white fur collar. It's got gathering at the waist to give it a little shape. 

 


I'm pretty impressed with this coat. It's made from a good fabric, has a nice length, and the fur collar is actually lined with tulle in the back. The sewn on "belt" at the waist is unhemmed, which I don't love, but I can live with it. This jacket is one of the things that made me want to get this calendar. My dolls rarely wear jackets, but it's nice having the option. I'm glad it's a nice jacket.

Now to add our tree to the woods. At least now there's a place for our owl to hide from that cat.

 

See everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment