Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What's Behind Door #13? A Christmas Surprise!

Here we are at another Advent calendar deboxing. Day 13! 
Things really are coming quick! 

We find our chocolate door for the day on the very far left. It's under a very surprised mother Although she looks too young to be a mother, seriously her face looks the same as all of the kids. You can just tell she's an adult because she's taller.
She looks like she's surprise by that mouse in this image, but the mouse is actually behind her.

Opening the door we reveal....


an egg...

Oh! It's a moon. I just got mooned!

 It's a cute moon with a fishtail? And check out his snazzy headband. He's got some nice flair!

Our Barbie calendar door is on the bottom row in the very center.

As we Tonya Harding Barbie's knee we find:

A puppy!

Luckily it's plastic because I'm not at a point of my life where I'm ready to take care of a puppy. So we finally have Barbie's patient, a puppy! It looks healthy and happy so I assume they're visiting for a
regular check up and not because they're sick. Our puppy is a cute little thing made out of gray hard plastic with white details. It has bright blue eyes and black eyelashes (Barbie should tell it's owners dogs should not be wearing mascara.). It has a pink collar with a snowflake tag. That snow flake should have been on the tiara Mattel!


It does have what looks like a neck joint and I can get mine to turn, but I don't know if it's supposed to. I can turn it completely around, but there's some plastic notch that you can feel going out of place when you do it. Also when the head is turned you can see at the neck seams it starts gaping. I'm not going to keep doing it since I worry it might get damaged. It's a cute dog, but limited in what it can do. I think a younger kid would enjoy it, but an older kid might get bored by the fact it can't do anything. It's just a static figure.

I think there's still one more piece for this outfit we're missing. Let's see what it is tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! A pet, I knew it. I think like an Advent calendar maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a kitten! Either way, it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete