Tuesday, December 19, 2017

What's Behind Door #19? A Christmas Surprise!

Welcome Dear Readers to Day 19 of our Advent Calendar Unboxing!

Day 19 already? This month has just flown by. I bought my third to last present today. I just have two more things to get, but those are just going to be quick trips to the store to get, I just have to physically go to the store and do it. It'll take like 10 minutes once I actually get there. 

We find out day 19 chocolate door on the far right, two below the day 18 door. This one has the image of a very Santa-esque old guy and a snowman with a menacing smile. 

I would not trust that snowman.

We may not know what's lurking in that snowman's mind, but we can see what's behind his door...


It's Santa (I think) with a sack full of presents!


On the Barbie Calendar, the day 19 door is on the far right row. It's three up from the bottom, right above the day 17 door. It's got the skier Barbie's arm and chest on it.

Let's see what's behind the door....


a pair of goggles!

I'm a little surprised, I was expecting a new base outfit, but goggles it is. I *think* they're goggles. They look like they're designed to mimic goggles, but they're actually more like sunglasses in their construction. There's not much to say about them. They're made from a pink translucent plastic and are a little hard to get correctly on the doll's head. I at first tried putting them over the doll's hair and couldn't get them to stay. I did push them into the doll's hair and did eventually get them to stay. I just don't like messing up the doll's hair like that.

They're a little odd since she's still wearing her baking outfit, but they're generic enough so it could just be some protective goggles for Barbie to wear when she's cooking. Barbie really gets into cooking and is all about eye safety!

See you tomorrow for day 20, gosh almost the 20th!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, maybe the last outfit will be about downhill skiing. You wear similar goggles to do that and it would work with the time of year.
    Maricha

    ReplyDelete